Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More interiors

Recently worked on some more interiors while on my last art teaching prac out of town. Stayed with my grandmother and uncle on their farm, the house reminds me a lot of my childhood, it was great to draw it, and really nice to stay with them. My grandmother is also artistic, and I got to have a look at a lot of paintings of hers that I hadn't seen before. She has a really impressionistic style, beautiful use of colour.

Similarly I am continuing to work on colour, currently these photographs of the A3 size drawings are the best I can do, I'm no good at taking photos of the things and the colours always end up really different to the real thing. Need to get my hands on an A3 size scanner.



Billy and Paul
oil pastel on paper, 2010



Nanny's Kitchen 02
oil pastel on paper, 2010



Nanny's Kitchen 01
oil pastel on paper, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Sarah. I really like the kitchen one (o1)
    Such a talented girl, of course!! :>)

    ReplyDelete